Unlock Vodafone phone
Smartphones are usually locked to the carrier when we purchase from Vodafone network service provider under a contract or on ‘go as you pay’ terms. They want a user stick with the Vodafone carrier until the contract has expired or device has been paid off in full. Buying an smartphone locked to Vodafone is irritating as it can be useless for you when it comes to travel abroad as it wouldn’t allow you to use a SIM card of another network service provider. It is really irritating when you realize that your phone is locked to Vodafone network that you are currently using. However, if your phone is locked to Vodafone and you want to use it with other networks, you can unlock Vodafone phone with code provided by the UnlockPlus.com
There are different ways to unlock a smartphone and contacting to the current carrier, Vodafone, and asking for an unlock code is the highly recommended. But they will only unlock your phone if it has been paid off in full or the contract has reached to the expiry date. If you want to unlock your Vodafone phone without waiting for the expiry of contract or any other requirements, you can easily do it by availing third party unlocking services like UnlockPlus.
The SIM unlocking process via code is very simple and easy to execute. A user will need to send IMEI number of the iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony, smartphone to the unlocking service provider. Once a user has requested unlock code through Vodafone unlocking page, he/she will soon receive an unlocking code for the phone along with simple instructions on how to use the code to unlock Vodafone Smartphone.
We’re offering you a reliable step-by-step guide on how to unlock Vodafone phone, a smartphone locked to Vodafone, via unlocking codes designed to function on any GSM Network.
This guide offers everything you need to know in order to unlock Vodafone device: you’ll get info on where to buy the code from, on the required steps you need to take as well as instructions on how to insert the unlock code on your device.
You don’t need to worry about anything. This process is quite uncomplicated. You’ll unlock Vodafone and get the job done in just a few minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge to succeed.
Alright, now get started on this easy-peasy tutorial about how to unlock a Vodafone phone.
Step 1. Where do I get the unlock code from?
You’ll get the code from UnlockPlus. What UnlockPlus.com is, is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, and it has an unlock key for your smartphone, as well. Thousands of satisfied users can testify for the professionalism of this phone unlocking service.
Get a Vodafone Unlock Code
Step 2. How does it function?
Should you decide to unlock your phone, several benefits lie in range. We’ll mention just a few of them: you are at liberty to use the device in all networks around the globe, and that includes AT&T, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, EE, A1, Three, and so on; you’ll have the opportunity to avoid high roaming fees and the value of your device will increase.
In order to obtain the unlock code for your device, you need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Go to UnlockPlus.com
2. Choose the device’s brand and model. Press unlock now button.
3. Choose the country and network your device is locked to. Please be attentive! You should not choose the network provider that you want to use! Please select the one that the device is locked to.
4. Type in the IMEI digits.
How to detect the IMEI number?
One way is by dialling *#06# on your device. This number is extremely important, as the unlock code you’ll get actually depends on it. Make sure you don’t get it wrong when filling it in.
5. Write the email address where you want us to send the unlock code. Please be attentive and write it correctly. You don’t want your unlock code to land in someone else’s inbox, do you?
6. The last step is the payment. You can opt for 2 alternatives, 2 payment methods in order to buy the unlock code for the smartphone: PayPal or Credit Card. Make your choice.
After placing the order, you’ll get a confirmation email first and then you will receive the unlock code for the device.
Unlock Vodafone SIM Now!
Step 3: What do I do with the code to unlock the Vodafone device?
– Insert a unsupported SIM card into your device; it must belong to another network than Vodafone
– It will take a short while, but then you’ll see the message “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“ on the phone’s display.
– Dial the unlock code into the blank field.
– You’ll know it’s all done when you’ll get the “Network Unlock Successful” message on the device’s screen.