Unlock Samsung J3
If your recently purchased Samsung J3 is locked to a particular GSM carrier, you wouldn’t be able to use it with any other SIM card associated with any other carrier and you will need to unlock it in order to remove the network restriction. Unlocking a Samsung J3 not only allows you to use it with different local carriers but also help you prevent expensive roaming charges when you want to visit abroad. Unlocking your phone also increases the value of your phone. Thankfully, UnlockPlus can remove network blockade from your Samsung Galaxy J3 easily and quickly by providing you an unlocking code.
We’re offering you a reliable step-by-step guide on how to unlock Samsung J3 via unlocking codes designed to function on any GSM Network.
This guide offers everything you need to know in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy J3 device: you’ll get info on where to buy the code from, on the required steps you need to take as well as instructions on how to insert the unlock code on your device.
You don’t need to worry about anything. This process is quite uncomplicated. You’ll unlock Samsung Galaxy J3 and get the job done in just a few minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge to succeed.
Alright, now get started on this easy-peasy tutorial about how to unlock J3.
Step 1. Where do I get the unlock code from?
You’ll get the code from UnlockPlus. What UnlockPlus.com is, is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, and it has an unlock key for your Samsung J3, as well. Thousands of satisfied users can testify for the professionalism of this phone unlocking service.
Get a Samsung Galaxy J3 Unlock Code
Step 2. How does it function?
Should you decide to unlock your Samsung, several benefits lie in range. We’ll mention just a few of them: you are at liberty to use the Samsung J3 device in all networks around the globe, and that includes AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, O2, EE, Three, and so on; you’ll have the opportunity to avoid high roaming fees and the value of your device will increase.
In order to obtain the unlock code for your device, you need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Go to UnlockPlus.com
2. Choose the device’s brand and model (that would be Samsung Galaxy J3, in our case). Press unlock now button.
3. Choose the country and network your device is locked to. Please be attentive! You should not choose the network provider that you want to use! Please select the one that the device is locked to.
4. Type in the IMEI digits.
How to detect the IMEI number?
One way is by dialling *#06# on your device. This number is extremely important, as the unlock code you’ll get actually depends on it. Make sure you don’t get it wrong when filling it in.
5. Write the email address where you want us to send the unlock code. Please be attentive and write it correctly. You don’t want your unlock code to land in someone else’s inbox, do you?
6. The last step is the payment. You can opt for 2 alternatives, 2 payment methods in order to buy the unlock code for the Samsung J3: PayPal or Credit Card. Make your choice.
After placing the order, you’ll get a confirmation email first and then you will receive the unlock code for the Samsung Galaxy J3 device.
Unlock Samsung J3 Now!
Step 3: What do I do with the code to unlock the Samsung J3 device?
– Insert a unsupported SIM card into your device; it must belong to another network than the one your phone is locked to
– It will take a short while, but then you’ll see the message “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“ on the phone’s display.
– Dial the unlock code into the blank field.
– You’ll know it’s all done when you’ll get the “Network Unlock Successful” message on the device’s screen.