Unlock iPhone 6S Plus - Get instructions on how to unlock iPhone 6S Plus. Customer Support 24/7! Find your iPhone 6S Plus unlock solution fast & safe! You will be able to use it with almost any GSM Carrier. It's usually pretty simple, since you don't need to enter an unlock code on your iPhone 6S Plus, the process being performed via iTunes directly on Apple servers. After you order the iPhone 6S Plus factory unlock, we will send you an unlock confirmation email and further instructions. Don't hesitate to contact us, a member of our team would get back to you in no more than 12 hours, should you need any additional details about how to unlock iPhone 6S Plus.
- 1Choose the country and the current provider of the locked device and see the price.
- 2Enter the IMEI number of your phone and start the checkout procedure. Dial *#06# on the phone's keyboard to get the IMEI number.
- 3Enter a valid email address and submit the order. Once the payment is made, we'll send you an email to confirm it.
- 4You will receive the unlock confirmation on your email. Now switch on your iPhone with the new SIM Card inserted. Connect the phone to your computer using a original USB Cable.
- 5Launch iTunes and wait until it detects your phone. Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds. That would be all!
Here are some requirements you need to follow prior to ordering your iPhone 6S Plus factory unlock:
Be certain that your phone is locked. Just get a SIM card from another service provider and see if it shows the message to get it unlocked. If you don't get such a message and you have no trouble calling folks, that means the phone is NOT SIM LOCKED
Make sure the device you're trying to unlock hasn't been STOLEN or BLACKLISTED by the carrier.
Make sure that the device is NOT hard locked. Previous (and several) attempts to get it unlocked probably got it locked for good.
Be certain that you send us the right IMEI and that you select the original country and service provider, NOT the one you want to switch to
Should our service fail to unlock your phone due to any of the reasons listed above, note that we will NOT be in the position to give you your money back.
It's easy to switch from one provide to another
An unlocked phone basically allows you to change the network provider on your own terms, according to your requirements and priorities.
Forget about additional costs from roaming service; your finances will be happy
With an unlocked phone, all you need when you go abroad is your cell and a local SIM. That's the smart way to call locally without being charged a fortune for roaming service.
Sell your phone at a better price
When you decide to sell your phone, you'll get a better deal. Unlocked cells mean bigger bucks at resale. Not to mention that you can sell it abroad.
Smartest and safest way to unlock a cell phone
IMEI unlock is the recommended method to unlock your phone, since it implies genuine unlock codes from de company that has manufactured the device. Nothing fancy, no need for software or breaking the device's case. And NO need for warranty loss.