Unlock ZTE Overture 3
We’re offering you a reliable step-by-step guide on how to unlock ZTE Overture 3 via unlocking codes designed to function on any GSM Network.
This guide offers everything you need to know in order to unlock ZTE Overture 3 device: you’ll get info on where to buy the code from, on the required steps you need to take as well as instructions on how to insert the unlock code on your device. You don’t need to worry about anything. This process is quite uncomplicated.
You’ll get the job done in just a few minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge to succeed. Alright, now get started on this easy-peasy tutorial about how to unlock ZTE Overture 3.
Step 1. Where do I get the unlock code from?
You’ll get the code from www.unlockplus.com. What UnlockPlus.com is, is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, and it has an unlock key for your Overture 3, as well. Thousands of satisfied users can testify for the professionalism of this phone unlocking service.
Step 2. How does it function?
Should you decide to unlock your ZTE Overture 3, several benefits lie in range. We’ll mention just a few of them: you are at liberty to use the ZTE device in all networks around the globe, and that includes AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and so on; you’ll have the opportunity to avoid high roaming fees and the value of your device will increase.
In order to obtain the unlock code for your device, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Go to UnlockPlus.com
- Choose the device’s brand and model (that would be ZTE Overture 3, in our case). Press unlock now button.
- Choose the country and network your device is locked to. Please be attentive! You should not choose the network provider that you want to use! Please select the one that the device is locked to.
- Type in the IMEI digits.
How to detect the IMEI number?
One way is by dialling *#06# on your device. This number is extremely important, as the unlock code you’ll get actually depends on it. Make sure you don’t get it wrong when filling it in.
5. Write the email address where you want us to send the unlock code. Please be attentive and write it correctly. You don’t want your unlock code to land in someone else’s inbox, do you?
6. The last step is the payment. You can opt for 2 alternatives, 2 payment methods in order to buy the unlock code for the ZTE Overture 3: PayPal or Credit Card. Make your choice.
After placing the order, you’ll get a confirmation email first and then you will receive the unlock code for the Overture 3 device.
Step 3: What do I do with the code to unlock the ZTE Overture 3 device?
– Insert a unsupported SIM card into your device; it must belong to another network than the one your phone is locked to
– It will take a short while, but then you’ll see the message “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“ on the phone’s display.
– Dial the unlock code into the blank field.
– You’ll know it’s all done when you’ll get the “Network Unlock Successful” message on the device’s screen.
ZTE Overture 3 online reviews:
The ZTE Overture 3 is the third installment (obviously) in ZTE’s Overture series that serves the same entry-level smartphone market as both its predecessors. Just like the first two models, this Cricket-carried Overture model’s list of pros and cons open with several low-caliber drawbacks. Among these is its 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8909 processor , which is at least accompanied by 2GB of RAM . In comparison, some of its starter-class cousins under Cricket Wireless use 1.3GHz quad-core engines, but settle for sub-standard 1GB RAM capacities only.
ZTE Overture 3 features
- Device Type– Android Smartphone
- Brand– ZTE
- Model– Overture 3
- Alternative Names– Overture3, Z851M
- CPU– Quad-Core 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU– Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400MHz
- Chipset– Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
- Camera– 5 Megapixel With AF and Single-LED Flash | 2 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- RAM– 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 32GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display– Screen size 5.0 inches IPS FWVGA (480×854 Pixels)
- Battery– Non-Removable 2,115 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM– Single SIM Slot (Nano)
- Sensors-Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Color– Blue
- Operating System– Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- I/O Interface– 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions– 145.5 mm x 72.4 mm x 9.9 mm
- Weight– 158.5 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features– Ceramic Body Design, LTE Cat 4 150 Mbps Download, Noise Cancellation, Rounded Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, HD Voice, VoLTE Support, Multi Window Mode.